Friday, January 28, 2011

Running my first Ad soon!

I'm a nice person.  Really.  I'm not try to brag myself up, I really enjoy being nice and making others happy.  and today I feel the need to give a shout out to some other nice people I met. 

I've been working with the staff at The Wright County Journal Press/The Drummer http://www.thedrummer.com/   I will have an ad running soon, so keep watch.  And I just have to say that Bruce and the rest of the staff there are such a wonderful team.  Earlier in the week I emailed a few photos and wording that I thought would work well for my ad.   Bruce and others took the time to look at my blog, and see my other work, and they saw a different photo that would be great for my ad.  How cool is that?  I'm so excited for this ad to come out...it is during my slow time, but it's my hope that it will catch peoples attention and they will keep me in mind for when they need a photographer....it'll go out to 50,000 + people, seriously? (I think I got the numbers right) that's insane...I'm kinda freaking out.  Photography is my passion, maybe this is what I need, we'll see.  2011 is going to be great!



Every day I think I need to change my 'Photo a day' project to a 'Photo a week' project, but somehow I keep managing to snap one to share.

I ran a few errands this afternoon, and now I'm home with just this sleeping beauty.  My kids are GONE for the night...hubby and I have a much needed night off.  For sure we have a dinner date planned...Red Lobster.  It's so easy to forget about 'date night' when you got a bunch of kiddos running around, but thanks to good friends for making it happen.

Day 28

No comments: