Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Winter Wedding

Back in December I was able to be a second shooter at this wedding. 
I was able to work along side a great photographer, Gretchen K.,
she's amazing!



If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please contact me.
I would love to spend one of the most important days of your life, with you, capturing and preserving all the special moments of that day.  I will spend as much time with you as you'd like, from getting ready, to the first look, to Bride & Groom portraits, wedding party portraits, family portraits, ceremony, reception, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, the get-a-way...you name it.  I love the formal shots and I love the candid shots.  I love doing portraits at the wedding site (church) and also somewhere else around town, garden, coffee shop, library, city streets...any location that means something to you.  I'm all about FUN.

If you are a wedding photographer and are looking for a second shooter, I would love to work with and meet you.  It seems like every wedding I'm at I learn something new.  I love to learn.  I feel like I get better and better with each and every photo session I have.  No matter what the session, I put my heart into it.  I can promise you that I will strive to get the best photos possible.

I really love to bring a backdrop (or two) to the weddings I photograph.  I feel it's special to have a formal portrait of the Bride and Groom...and currently I'm loving the crisp white backdrop with the dark tux and white wedding dress, it's so stunning.



I capture all the details of the day


pure happiness

I keep on snapping,
in between poses,
capturing the candid moments
that tell a story




I'm so thrilled to photograph another wedding, at this same location on Saturday!
LOVE IT!

No comments: