Monday, January 10, 2011

Photography Fun

Day 10...I took a few photos today, but nothing seemed worth sharing, and at that moment I realized my big 1st grader should be walking up the driveway, so I grabbed my camera. (Oh I wish he always acted as he appears here....)  He is in-charge of getting the mail on his walk home...if I'm out-n-about, I can not resist passing the mail box, so I'll always leave him one piece of mail (or all the junk mail) to carry home.  Check out his glasses...he's wearing a free pair I got from http://www.coastalcontacts.com/ I just had to pay the tax and shipping, which was around $12.00.  Every so often they have a '100 Free pair' giveaway promotion (which I see on Facebook) so far I've gotten him two FREE pairs, and I'm so happy to have back up!

Day 9...I had an AMAZING photosession on Sunday.  It was so much fun. I'm in LOVE with my new camera, my new LENSE and my new seamless paper backdrops.  I now have them in white (pictured), black, red (oooh I'm loving the red), baby pink and baby blue....I'm feeling the need to pick up a few more colors...I tend to go overboard when I fall in-love with something.  I have many wonderful images (from this session) that I will be posting on my facebook page soon.

No comments: