Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Photography

I am really excited to get working on my Wedding Portfolio. 

I love LOVE. 
I love WEDDINGS.
I love PHOTOGRAPHY. 

I don't have extensive experience, but I am confident in my work, and I work really hard. 
I would LOVE to be your wedding photographer, and can promise you that I will put my all into capturing the love of your day.  I do offer the option of bringing a second shooter with me, please inquire if you are interested.  Also, if you are a wedding photographer and are in need of a second shooter, I would love to be that second shooter for you. 

Here are just a few photos from weddings I was a part of in 2010.

This beautiful couple was married at The Como Park Conservatory in St. Paul, MN. 
The location was picture perfect and  I could not have asked for a better October day. 
They were such a wonderful couple to work with. 
 I hired  a second shooter, my dear friend Erika Pirness with Portrait Lane. 
 She is an amazing photographer and it was so fun to work with her. 
I hope to work more with her in the near future.





a fun FUN group!



Also in October I was able to be a second shooter
and work with another GREAT photographer,
Natalie Kiviahde
and another fun Bride and Groom.





such a beautiful fall day and a fun experience.


Very soon I will be sharing photos from a wedding that I was a second shooter at, back at the end of December.  

I can not express how much fun I have.  Just to be apart of such an amazing day, with two people that are so in love.  It's amazing.

No comments: