Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday


This girl holds a special place in my heart.
She's my kummi girl,
my godchild.

She is the baby of this great family,
who I'm so thankful to have as friends.


I would have like to post more photos of this wonderful family...but I've got to figure out this blog stuff...right now I'm being told I don't have enough room/memory within the blog to load more photos...tried deleting some, but that doesn't work....so if this takes me awhile to figure out, there may be no photos on tomorrows blog, snif.

So far, I'm quite impressed with the response my Ad is receiving.  5 days ago my Ad appeared in The Drummer.  I have booked 7 sessions, including a wedding and have had 3 additional inquires, including another wedding, very exciting time for me!
Thank you everyone!






2 comments:

Eric and Celeste said...

This is a wonderful family! :) Congratulations on your bookings!!

Anonymous said...

Exciting that you are getting more photo sessions. -Miranda