Sunday, February 6, 2011

Minnesota Winter


It's Sunday, February 6th
and my very FIRST Ad
went out today, in The Drummer,
 to about 9,000 people
living in the Buffalo area.
very-very exciting!

In a few more weeks my Ad will run again, in The Drummer,
and go out to ALL of Wright County
which will be (gasp) 50,000+ people.

Thank You so much Bruce and everyone at The Wright County Journal-Press & The Drummer for being such an amazing team and helping me put together such a stunning Ad, you guys are GREAT!

This weekend was GORGEOUS!
The landscape/scenery seemed exceptionally beautiful Saturday morning, so the family and I drove around Monticello, stopping at what I though would make a beautiful photograph.  After an hour or so of driving and stopping, the kids had enough and we went to the sledding hill.  I hate to admit that this was our first trip to the sledding hill this year.  Babes slept the entire time and the other kiddos had a BLAST...we may be going back today.  Then to top off the day, my sister came over to watch the kids and my hubby and I went out to Clearwater Lake and went ice-fishing.  We caught a few Sunnies and I reeled up the one and only Crappie, it was over 11"...hubby was quite proud of me, and I was quite proud myself.


Beautiful Wright County on Saturday, Feb. 5






No comments: