Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. H

The First Look
 The Wedding Party...LOVED theirs flowers!
 We had such a beautiful location
 It was so cold out, you could see their breath

I LOVE silhouettes


 Family

The Bride and her Personal Attendants
 The Bride and her friends

Bride & Groom

 I love how blue the sky was, you can see the color changing throughout the ceremony
 With this ring, I thee wed...

Mr. & Mrs. H



Congratulations Justin & Megan,
Thank you for letting me capture and document your
special day!

3 comments:

simply bree said...

Beautiful photos! I absolutely love the outside pictures, especially the ones in front of the white barn! So pretty! :)

daisy said...

You did an amazing job on the pictures for their wedding! I like the barn picture, too, but really, there isn't a picture I don't love! Nice, Crystal!

Ramona Johnson said...

Very lovely pictures Crystal! Good job!