Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Radius 10

I'm very excited for my newest ad to come out, should be in mailboxes today.
If you live in Monticello, Big Lake or Becker, watch for the Radius 10 Magazine,
it comes direct mail the first week of every month.
The Radius 10 Magazine is designed specifically for the community is serves. 
The businesses you find in this magazine are all local. 
20,000 Magazines are printed! 
18,000 directly mailed to all of Monticello, Big Lake and Becker. 
Every home, apartment, business and PO Box. 
It's very exciting. 

I had a great experience working with Lynda and the design team with
Their website has some wonderful Business Marketing tips,
I recommend you check them out.

I tend to do things spur of the moment.  By the time I contacted Lynda, and met with her, I had 10 days to put my ad together, before the magazine went to the printers.  I had decided to focus my ad around the Class of 2011...and the many graduates that have plans to move away and attend an out-of-state college.  I wanted to offer a special session to those starting a new chapter in their lives. So if you're leaving for school, Military, work, let's do a photo session with your family and friends and capture this special moment.

Check out the tabs at the top of my blog for more pricing information.

Let me know if you receive the magazine and see my ad,
Thanks.
        Crystal

No comments: