Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FREE Photo Book

 
Who wants a FREE Photo Book?











I LOVE these photo books!  I use to really be into scrap booking, but the amount of space, cost and time that went into scrapbooks became too much.  I have made nine of my own photo books...currently I'm a bit behind as my last book is dated 2008.  My client photos are so much more organized that my personal photos and I'm really itching to put a book together.  I have tried a few different publishing companies: MyPublisher, ShutterflySnapfishPicaboo, WalgreensKodak.  I'm not sure I have a favorite.  I love how easy MyPublisher was, no need to load each photo, you just pull directly from your computer, but I love the creative options Shutterfly has. 

I am offering a FREE 8x8 Photo Book, designed by ME for one of my past clients, or if you have a future session already schedule, please enter the drawing.  Even if you don't have a session scheduled but are thinking of it, please enter the giveaway.

If you are interested and would like to enter this contest, please leave a comment below, and tell me why you would like a FREE photo book designed from your photo session.  The photo book will be available for pick up from my home studio, or if you would like it mailed to you, shipping and handling charges will apply.

My blog posts this week may be limited, as I have a real crazy week scheduled.
I will announce the winner of the FREE photo book, next Tuesday, which will be drawn by random.org.

16 comments:

Sarah Marsh said...

I would LOVE to win a photo book made specially for my special wedding day! I am a new customer but am so excited to have you take pictures for us at our wedding in September!! Hope I will be the lucky winner!!
~ Sarah and Shawn

Deanna Hillstrom said...

I loved the pictures you took of our family! Would be fun to have them in a photo book.

Sheila McAdams said...

We would love a photo book of Miss Mariah:) FUn to remember what she looked like so little!

Debby Simonson said...

I would love to win the photo book because I really like the pictures you do! Also its so fun to have professional pictures of our family taken for the first time!

Amy Kotish said...

we would love to receive a photo book of the girls...

Cheryl Skoog said...

I would love a photo book of my girls. I know it would be great because you are so talented!

Lacie M. said...

What a great idea Crystal! I am looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks!

Liz said...

I am very interested in your free photo book! Looking forward to having you take out wedding pictures in a few days :)

Unknown said...

You are such a great photographer and have such a good eye for the right shots. I'd love to get a photo book :)

Megan Hillukka said...

I would love to have our wedding pictures put into a photo book! A fun way to look at them and remember that day! :)

Brittany Kumpula said...

Would LOVE a photobook! Love looking at your pictures Crystal, need to schedule a family session soon!:)

Jeremy and Brooke said...

I am still in love with my wedding pics... It would be SO fun to get a book made of them!!

Gloria Hall said...

I would love to get a photo book of Piper's one year pictures! It was so hard to decide which ones to develope, I would love to have them all in a book!

Aaron and Brooke said...

Would love a photo book of either our engagement or wedding shots you took! Would be a fun way to share our photos:)

Paul said...

we would love to have a photo book of either our upcoming session or wedding! :) -Paul & Debra

Anonymous said...

i am to cheap to spend the money on one for myself! but have made them for grandma and grandpa! make me a winner so i can have one for myself! :D Rebecca Grangroth