Monday, August 8, 2011

Taylor & Jojo {Engaged}

We had a beautiful evening for an engagement session,
we rescheduled from the night before, since it was raining. 
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening! 
I LOVE engagement sessions, it's so fun to get to know the Bride & Groom,
and when the big day arrives, I feel so close to them, it's wonderful!
look at this gorgeous light, love it!
I LOVE this photo, it was their idea,
I love when different ideas are thrown around,
I don't know it all and love suggestions!
Congratulations Taylor & Jojo on your engagement,
you are a perfect match!
Check out the slide show I put together with the video clips I captured that night,
thanks for being so much fun!

*****
I feel like I'm slacking on the video/slide shows.
I LOVE creating them, it's such a neat project to watch come together.
My primary focus is on the photo session, so at times I forget. 
If you would like a video/slide show from your session, let me know. 
If I know it's important to you then I will make sure to include it. 

No comments: