Friday, September 30, 2011

Colorsmack

I have seen these awesome Colorsmack Backdrops from SilverLake Photo Accessories 
at the last three Sandy Puc workshop's I've attended 
and I have fallen in LOVE with them. 
They are wrinkly free, machine washable and work with a very easy Velcro system, 
you MUST check out their website
In addition to having these awesome Colorsmack Backdrops, 
they have amazing Faux Floors...picked one of those up too!

Check out these quick photos I took, 
cause seriously the FedEx man delivered them like an hour ago...

my four new Colorsmacks and Faux Floor

These are going to be wonderful come winter, with limited options!
 ...so who wants to schedule a photo session?
email me: CrystalLeePhotos@yahoo.com


2 comments:

loukusa said...

very cool, I have just been looking at some diff. flooring options for my dads studio-love that one!

Anonymous said...

love them!