Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day weekend

We spent a beautiful day in Duluth,
with a great group of friends!
It was a wonderful end to summer.
FUN - FUN - FUN
good times with great friends!
the weather predicted lower temps, so I didn't even bother packing swim-suits...I should have known better.
My kids ended up swimming in their clothes, it was truly a beautiful day.
my hubby and I...we just celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary (Aug. 23!)
and we are thrilled to be expecting baby #5...you can kinda see my baby bump growing!
God has truly blessed us

By the time I thought of taking a group photo, several families had already left,
and even a few of the ones that were still hanging out missed the photo.

after spending the day at the beach, we went to Canal Park and walked the boardwalk.
It was such a chilly night, but everyone had a wonderful time.
goodness, I can't believe school starts tomorrow,
the kids are so excited!
we'll see how the early morning routine goes for us,
we are not morning people
...this Lee Family loves to sleep in!

No comments: