Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Phoenix, Az

I had a wonderful 6 days in Phoenix, Az!
I have family and friends that live there.  Last Fall a group of them flew me down to photograph their families and we joked that this should become an annual event.  Well, when this Fall came around, the idea was brought up, but I was just feeling too busy to get away.  But in the end, it worked out and I had another fabulous trip and seven fun photo sessions!

My flight was so enjoyable! I left Minneapolis at 7am, and I was able to enjoy an incredible sunrise from above the clouds. I then flew out of Phoenix at 3 pm and saw the sun set, from about the clouds, arriving back in Minneapolis at 8 pm.  It's such an amazing sight, to fly over your home town in the evening, Minneapolis was breathtaking, wish I took more photos, but at that point I was feeling slightly embarrassed, because I had already taken so many photos and video, because I wanted to show my kids that "Mom was up in the sky, flying in an airplane"...I think the guy next to me thought I was nuts.
 I love AZ scenery, so different than what I'm use to.
Seriously, for you Minnesotans, can you believe this is October/November?
Oh, it was so fun to enjoy the sun and summer weather for a few days.

Here are a few photo's from the sessions I had,
visit my facebook page to see more!

and remember to enter the giveaway I have going on!
...you could have your Christmas Card designed for free!
Check out the details here.



No comments: