Friday, March 16, 2012

Routine

My baby boy is 5 weeks old now, and we are developing somewhat of a routine.
Slowly but surly I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things, 
with my photography business.
Bare with me, as I've decided to limit the sessions I book, 
as I try to juggle the five little kiddos I've been so blessed with.
no smiles then, but today he officially smiled for me!
He's been smiling for daddy, for some time now.
Daddy has gotten all the baby's to smile way before Mom has.
I've snuck a few photo sessions in, just recently. 
But for the most part, I've been enjoying my maternity leave, 
snuggling with this little guy, and having endless hours with my family.
Wow, what a miracle!
...I'm still in awe

I've recently published a website, it's still in the works...you can click on all the tabs, 
I've just got to post session info and prices.  
Let me know what you think, I LOVE feedback..the good and the bad.

Also, visit me on facebook,
I love getting comments on my photos.
Thank You!



2 comments:

Denise said...

cute baby! love his expressions! Congratulations and God's blessings on a your little bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

he sure is darling!