Monday, May 21, 2012

Beautiful Miss A

check out those lashes,
such a beautiful little girl!
When booking a session, people always wonder how much time is needed.
and it's always hard to say, we can get a lot of photo's taken, in a short amount of time,
...if everyone is cooperating :)
This session lasted 30 minutes...and I think her momma will have more photo's 
than she'll know what to do with!
 and if time allows, we can always go out in my backyard to get a few out-doorsy shots,
who cares if the yard is in need of a mow, you'd never know!
variety is so fun
ahhh, those lashes again,
love them!
my tutu's, headbands and rompers are from TutuCrazy Chicks and Crafty Chicks,
great ladies to work with, and beautiful products!
as always, a fun session!

check our my rates and
visit me on facebook!


No comments: