Friday, May 11, 2012

I love being a Mom

There was no waiting till Sunday for these kiddos,
they were so anxious to give me all the goodies the had made for me,
for Mother's Day, at school.
These are the best gifts EVER!

It's fun to see what the little ones think of us BIG people
I totally remember my own mother when she was my age,
and she seemed so grown up...and "I" feel so young!
 Here are some ways I keep my mom happy: Give her "space"
...gotta love the quotation makes, it sure made me laugh out loud

and my very own marigold!
Happy Mother's Day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is the CUTEST thing ever! Its so funny to read their responses and like you said, see what they really think of us. That will be fun to look back on that when he gets older. Happy Mothers Day to you!!

Anonymous said...

cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy Mother's Day to you Crystal! ~Ramona