Monday, June 11, 2012

New Backdrops & Sister's

...it can't get better than that,
new backdrops and four adorable sister's!
These girls were wonderful, as I flew through my new backdrops.
I was so excited to see how they would photograph, and I'm beyond thrilled.  
Let me tell you just how happy I am that I discovered 
LemonDrop Stop: Backdrops and Floordrops,
though it is slightly dangerous that they are located just down the road from me, 
I have no problem ordering one here, and one there, cause shipping is not an issue
AND every order comes with a super duper yummy lemon drop
(I'm currently restricted from any further purchases, j/k)
Oh, and their customer service is #1, no kidding, I've never seen better!

honestly, I've lost count...I think I have 20 or so of these 
awesome, AWESOME backdrops.
In addition to this addiction, I've also discovered
both of these lady's are incredibly talented
(making hand-created accessories for all occasions)
and they couldn't be sweeter or kinder.
Check out their pages and some of the photography I've done for them.

anyway, back to my new backdrops and these fun sisters...
 I fell in love with this backdrop, as soon as LemonDrop Stop released it, 
and now I'm waiting on a custom made headband, 
from Addielynn's Bowtique to go along with it!
I'd actually LOVE it, if you wanted to take a look at their website
and let me know what you like (I order the PolyPaper drops)
so I may add to my wish list.
thanks again girls, it was so much fun!

I've recently relaunched www.CrystalLeePhotos.com
(which continues to be a work in progress)
and I'm asking all those that have had a photo-session with me
to take just a moment and leave some feedback on my

I feel that this is such a good way for anyone looking for a photographer
to get a feel of what they should expect out of a session with me.
...and by the way, later in the week I plan on giving away a sweet little treat
from Addielynn's Bowtique, if you help me out.

Happy Monday!
...and happy 8th birthday to my son Austin
him and his friends celebrating over the weekend!
 


No comments: