Sunday, December 2, 2012

time

You know how I always talk about how I just don't have enough time
in each day to get stuff done,
well.....somehow I thought I had enough time to start
selling Tupperware, lol! 
Yes, it's true!
...well, it all started cause I had a Tupperware party
and fell in love with their chopper (the Quick Chef Pro)
and it was either pay $69 for the item
or purchase a Starter Kit, which included that item plus LOTS more, for $99.
So I went with the kit, really with no intentions of becoming a consultant,
 but last month I sold over $900, hitting two goals and getting lots of FREE gifts
from Tupperware, that I decided to keep at it,
...we'll see were it goes.
Anyway, now I'm REALLY busy, and feeling a little CRAZY too! :)

check out my new Tupperware page.
If you are interested in hosting a Tupperware Party and earning FREE Tupperware, let me know!
I also have a Tupperware Fundraiser going on until Dec. 14th, there are EXCLUSIVE items available and Tupperware will donate 40% of sales to my Church, Laestadian Lutheran Church of Monticello. If you order from me, there will be no shipping charges, if you order online, shipping charges may apply!

AND I'm planning on having an OPEN HOUSE on Tues. Dec. 18th 2-6:00pm, so plan on stopping by, I will have TUPPERWARE items available for those last minute shoppers, ready to take home PLUS lots of door prizes AND there will also be NORWEX product available, ready to take home!

Here's Santa and I, taken yesterday,
during my "Santa Portraits 2012" event
I held at Do-Overs in Monticello,
where over 100 kids came to visit Santa.
View more photo's from the event here.

speaking about Tupperware, here's a deal you can't pass up!
 ALL items for $29!...let me know if you want to order!

Here is party of our Tupperware Team with our Executive Director Jan!


No comments: