Friday, January 10, 2014

not a blogger...

One of these days I will be better at blogging,
...but for now, you can stay updated 
through my facebook page.

There is some exciting news, for my business...as you all know, I had a studio in town, for about 6 months, the lady I rented from did not renew the lease, and so for the last several months I've been shooting in my home (like I did for the previous 2.5 years). 

Coming SPRING 2014, I am teaming up with my photographer friend, Jackie Dvorak, with J. Dvorak Photography, and we will be opening up a Photography Studio, downtown Monticello.  
Keep watch for more details.


check out the new face-lift on the website...which still needs some more work!

2 comments:

Rustam Sayal said...

YouTube Video Downloader Mac How to Download YouTube Videos Mac: a detailed YouTube Download Mac guide, telling you how to download YouTube videos with an excellent YouTube Video Downloader for Mac (including Yosemite).

Rustam Sayal said...

Video Downloader for Mac Total Video Downloader for Mac is a perfect Video Downloader Mac ,which can fastest download online videos from YouTube and tons of video sites for your Mac.