Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family photo session from my trip to Arizona

My baby girl loves her 'jumpy'...really it's her crib...it's the ONLY place she will fall asleep, seriously, she slept 6 hours here last night, and napping here now, unreal.  Whatever works!...right?
Day 20


Happy Birthday Calvin!


This monkey claims he's looking for the 'mouse'...he has become serious a computer junky, and when I can see he's had too much computer, I hide the mouse. BTW the stove is off (thank goodness) and the mouse is on top of the fridge.

Last Fall I was honored when a group of people wanted to fly me to Phoenix, Arizona to photography their families.  During a family photo session, I like to photograph 'Mom & Dad', each child separate and then the girls and the boys...in addition to the entire family.  I have a set session fee, but I like to take as many different poses as we can fit in during that time.  Session's are usually 30 or 60 minutes, and though 30 minutes may sound like a short time, really it's perfect.  I can get TONS done in 30 minutes!
Oh, aren't they a stunning couple!!

sweet sisters




No comments: