Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On the Go and Family photo session from December

Seriously, I can NOT sit at home, I always have to be on the go...this morning I had BIG plans (as usual), much needed to be done around the house (once again, as usual), especially dishes and laundry...got a load of each going and the rest of the mess was just too overwhelming, that I had to get outta here.  I picked up lunch and went to Dave's work....something we do a lot...like once every two weeks, and the kids just love it.  I was kind of craving the Outlet Mall, so I ran in quick while Dave stayed in the car with the kids.  Found some deals at Children's Place.  We then went on to deliver a photo order when someone had to go to the bathroom...not wanting to haul all the kiddos into some gas station, I phoned a friend, and that potty break turned into an unplanned afternoon of visiting, LOVED IT!  ...and I think these beautiful little girls enjoyed it just as much as their mommas.
Day 19

Check out this darling family I photographed back in December..I love photographing families...actually I love it all....baby's, kids, senior portraits, engagements, weddings, you name it...I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!  Let me know if you'd like to schedule a session, I travel too...so I can bring my home studio to your house!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Darling Muhonen family!