Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Ok.  This growing old thing is kinda weird. 
I'm 31 now. 
I was 11 when MY mom was 31,
I totally remember then
...and she was old!
So does that mean I'm old?
cause I don't feel old.

I've had a wonderful day, enjoyed some of my favorites:
coffee, cleaning (yes I LOVE to clean...just don't get to do it as often as I'd like),
shopping (got a few shirts, pair of pants, wallet, all at Clothes Mentor, I love that place),
 got some more camera accessories at Nat Cam (love that place too),
Jimmy John's (J.J.B.L.T) and cheesecake. 

It was truly MY day, and I loved it. 
I've go to say, I've got the best facebook friends,
it's amazing how great it feels to be remembered.

I've really been enjoying my Valentine's flowers,
they are so beautiful right now.


It feels like Spring in my house
...sun shining through the windows
and tulips blooming on the table. 
Sure helps brighten my days.

The other day, before going out to play,
my 4 yr old asked for sunscreen.
Snow pants, mittens, hat and all,
thought possibly she may get sunburned.


So glad to see smiles again on this boy's face
...he has read 100 books in 1st grade
and has buttons and a new shirt to prove it.
Way to go bud!

1 comment:

The Photage said...

Sounds like a fabulous day and a well deserved day for a sweetheart like you!! -Nicole