Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm One

This is from a session I had just this morning.
I just had to post immediately.
Not only is this little boy a total stud
but he's celebrating his first birthday
(see, he says "I'm 1")
Plus this is normal for me...after a photo session, I want to get working right away.
I absolutely LOVE view/editing/posting my photos.
I enjoy giving my clients a same day sneak peak.

I'm also trying to find the perfect logo for
Crystal Lee Photography,
so bare with me as I sample some options over the next few days.
I really appreciate your suggestions too, thank you.

busy weekend for me...3 photo sessions.
I still can't believe I'm living my dream.
who would have thought that in 6 months
I'd have a calendar full of booked photo sessions.
Thanks to you all for trusting/believing in me.

4 comments:

simply bree said...

He is SO cute! One of the cutest babies ever! (Of course I am a little biased!) I am utterly jealous that you got to see him and i didn't!! :) Super cute pictures though..

Sue Sturos said...

Lovely pics, Crystal!

Ramona Johnson said...

I love the pics. Especially when he is saying he just turned one!

Anonymous said...

OH! He is so CUTE!!!