Thursday, June 16, 2011

more fabulous tutus


Please visit Tutu Crazy Chicks for great deals on tutus.

Oh My Goodness!

I was thrilled to come home to TWO unexpected packages.
The first package contained this three piece set
(you must check out these amazing pettiskirts)
When I opened the package
I immediately thought 4th of July!

My little girl was not in the mood for the headband,
I need to remember to start them young,
so it just becomes normal to wear.   
My husband put the headband on her, and I stood ready to snap a few photos. 
Her hands were instantly up and ready to pull it off. 
We'll have to try it again at a later time, when she's not so full of energy.




Visit Crafty Chicks for so many wonderful items for your little ones.
So many great prop options for photographers!

I then tried photographing my little girl in this beautiful romper from Crafty Chicks,
but she was done and not in the mood for any more photos. 
I have a few other awesome items from Crafty Chicks
that I can't wait to share with you,
so another photo session will be happening in the near future.


No comments: