Tuesday, May 8, 2012

watermark

here I go again...changing my watermark
I love the one I have, designed by my dear friend Nicole, at Lemon Paperie.
but here I am, midnight, playing around at the computer,
that's what I do, once the kids are in bed, I sit back and enjoy the peace.
I'm actually thinking how good a cup of coffee sounds right now, 
too bad I don't have any decaff.

anyway, I put together a new watermark
(in white, black and gray)
similar to one I've used in the past, 
but I like how it gives people an easy way to locate me, 
if they come across my images on-line.

Let me know what you think
and any suggestions you may have.
Thanks!

and check out this sneak peek, this little girl was in the studio earlier this evening, more to come!

visit me on facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great and classy, Crystal! You do great work!
-Kim R.