Friday, May 4, 2012

their first baby

it was such a joy to photograph this 3 week old baby boy.  
It seems like just yesterday I photographed his mom & dad getting married

I enjoy every photo-session I do,
but  it's always extra-extra special to work with the same family
again and again
because that means I'm doing something right!
I love these baby cocoons...and I want more!
too bad I don't know how to knit, otherwise I'd knit myself up a few different colors.  
This baby's momma made the one on the right (black and gray) 
and after our session said I could keep it, yay!...thank you!

seriously, every time I'm putting together a blog post, I want to go on and on, 
how this was the best photo-session ever...
I guess it just goes to show that I don't really have favorites.  
Whatever I'm photographing at the moment, IS my favorite.  
And whatever I'm photographing at the moment 
gets all my love and attention, because photography is my passion.

visit me on facebook!

No comments: