Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TuTu Crazy Chicks {Product Photography}


Not even two weeks ago, I participated in a Comment Sale on Facebook at TuTuCrazy Chicks.
I scored on some amazing tutus, tops and headband sets.  I may have gotten a bit carried away, because how the sale worked, went like this...in about a one hour period, photos of these adorable tutu sets would appear, and the first person to comment "SOLD" would be able to purchase the item(s).  Well the last sale I was involved with, I just wasn't quick enough...and try as I might, I just was never the first to comment and left the sale empty handed.  So when this sale started, I commented like crazy,  I was determined to get something.  Well if you call 5 tutus, 5 tops, and 4 flower headbands, something, then I succeeded. 
I received exceptionally great service from TutuCrazy Chic.  I even had my order within days of the sale.  If you are in need (or just want) the cutest little girl outfits, please visit TuTuCrazy Chicks.
A bonus to this sale was that if you made one purchase from TuTuCrazy Chicks, their sister company, Crafty Chicks (come to find out their connection is Mother-Daughter, one in WA, the other in NY), was offering a $10 credit, to their store.  So I'm anxiously awaiting that package to arrive, and to share photos of the new outfit I get to add to my little girl props.


If anyone is in need of product photography, please contact me. 
I would love to supply you with photos of your handmade items.

No comments: