Friday, June 10, 2011

Awhile back I had mentioned that I went to a photography workshop
"If It Moves, Shoot It".
The entire workshop was about incorporating motion pictures
with your still photography.
I've tried real hard to take short video clips through out each photo session I have.
It isn't always easy, especially with young children. 
My first goal is to capture great photos
and once I've done that, I like to think about video.
There has been times when by that point
the child is done, and then I get no video. 
 But I'm trying, and it's becoming more natural for me.

I love-love-LOVE
putting together these slide shows with video
for my clients.

Check out the slide show/video
from the family featured in this blog post:

Also, check out the tabs at the top of my blog
I try to update that with the newest slide shows
I've completed.

Reminder: Enter the Giveaway for a FREE photo book
winner will be drawn and announced on 6/14/11


No comments: